Comparison of historical bottleneck effects and genetic consequences of re-introduction in a critically endangered island passerine
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 18, pages 4644–4662, September 2013
How to Cite
Bristol, R. M., Tucker, R., Dawson, D. A., Horsburgh, G., Prys-Jones, R. P., Frantz, A. C., Krupa, A., Shah, N. J., Burke, T. and Groombridge, J. J. (2013), Comparison of historical bottleneck effects and genetic consequences of re-introduction in a critically endangered island passerine. Molecular Ecology, 22: 4644–4662. doi: 10.1111/mec.12429
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
- Natural Environment Research Council, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!