Ecological determinants of mating system within and between three Fagus sylvatica populations along an elevational gradient
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 19, pages 5001–5015, October 2013
How to Cite
Gauzere, J., Klein, E. K. and Oddou-Muratorio, S. (2013), Ecological determinants of mating system within and between three Fagus sylvatica populations along an elevational gradient. Molecular Ecology, 22: 5001–5015. doi: 10.1111/mec.12435
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- EC-supported Network of Excellence Evoltree. Grant Number: GOCE-016322
- ERA-Net BiodivERsA LINKTREE. Grant Number: ANR- 08-Biodiversa-006-06
- EMILE. Grant Number: ANR-09-BLAN-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!