Multilocus genetic diversity and historical biogeography of the endemic wall lizard from Ibiza and Formentera, Podarcis pityusensis (Squamata: Lacertidae)
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 19, pages 4829–4841, October 2013
How to Cite
Rodríguez, V., Brown, R. P., Terrasa, B., Pérez-Mellado, V., Castro, J. A., Picornell, A. and Ramon, M. M. (2013), Multilocus genetic diversity and historical biogeography of the endemic wall lizard from Ibiza and Formentera, Podarcis pityusensis (Squamata: Lacertidae). Molecular Ecology, 22: 4829–4841. doi: 10.1111/mec.12443
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- Ministerio Español de Economía y Competitividad and European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Grant Numbers: CGL2009-12926-C02, (CGL2012-39850-C02)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!