Special issue: Molecular Detection of Trophic Interactions
Dietary competition between the alien Asian Musk Shrew (Suncus murinus) and a re-introduced population of Telfair's Skink (Leiolopisma telfairii)
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: MOLECULAR DETECTION OF TROPHIC INTERACTIONS
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 3695–3705, August 2014
How to Cite
Brown, D. S., Burger, R., Cole, N., Vencatasamy, D., Clare, E. L., Montazam, A. and Symondson, W. O. C. (2014), Dietary competition between the alien Asian Musk Shrew (Suncus murinus) and a re-introduced population of Telfair's Skink (Leiolopisma telfairii). Molecular Ecology, 23: 3695–3705. doi: 10.1111/mec.12445
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust
- Cardiff School of Biosciences
- Mauritian Wildlife Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!