Targeted sequence capture and resequencing implies a predominant role of regulatory regions in the divergence of a sympatric lake whitefish species pair (Coregonus clupeaformis)
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 19, pages 4896–4914, October 2013
How to Cite
Hebert, F. O., Renaut, S. and Bernatchez, L. (2013), Targeted sequence capture and resequencing implies a predominant role of regulatory regions in the divergence of a sympatric lake whitefish species pair (Coregonus clupeaformis). Molecular Ecology, 22: 4896–4914. doi: 10.1111/mec.12447
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Fonds de Recherche Nature et Technologies Québec (FRNTQ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!