Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 20, pages 5056–5070, October 2013
How to Cite
Kajdacsi, B., Costa, F., Hyseni, C., Porter, F., Brown, J., Rodrigues, G., Farias, H., Reis, M. G., Childs, J. E., Ko, A. I. and Caccone, A. (2013), Urban population genetics of slum-dwelling rats (Rattus norvegicus) in Salvador, Brazil. Molecular Ecology, 22: 5056–5070. doi: 10.1111/mec.12455
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- Secretariat of Health Surveillance and Oswaldo Cruz Foundation, Brazilian Ministry of Health
- CAPES (Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel), Brazilian Ministry of Education
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 TW009504, U01 AI088752, R01 AI052473, R24 TW007988, D43 TW00919
- Yale Institute for Biospheric Studies, Molecular Systematics and Conservation Genetics Center and Wilbur Downs Fellowship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!