Signatures of diversifying selection at EST-SSR loci and association with climate in natural Eucalyptus populations
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 20, pages 5112–5129, October 2013
How to Cite
Bradbury, D., Smithson, A. and Krauss, S. L. (2013), Signatures of diversifying selection at EST-SSR loci and association with climate in natural Eucalyptus populations. Molecular Ecology, 22: 5112–5129. doi: 10.1111/mec.12463
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- Australian Research Council Linkage Project. Grant Number: LP0669757
- ALCOA of Australia
- BHP Billiton Worsley Alumina Pty. Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!