Extinction and recolonization of maritime Antarctica in the limpet Nacella concinna (Strebel, 1908) during the last glacial cycle: toward a model of Quaternary biogeography in shallow Antarctic invertebrates
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 20, pages 5221–5236, October 2013
How to Cite
González-Wevar, C. A., Saucède, T., Morley, S. A., Chown, S. L. and Poulin, E. (2013), Extinction and recolonization of maritime Antarctica in the limpet Nacella concinna (Strebel, 1908) during the last glacial cycle: toward a model of Quaternary biogeography in shallow Antarctic invertebrates. Molecular Ecology, 22: 5221–5236. doi: 10.1111/mec.12465
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- Natural Environment Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!