Whole-genome sequencing of two North American Drosophila melanogaster populations reveals genetic differentiation and positive selection
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 20, pages 5084–5097, October 2013
How to Cite
Campo, D., Lehmann, K., Fjeldsted, C., Souaiaia, T., Kao, J. and Nuzhdin, S. V. (2013), Whole-genome sequencing of two North American Drosophila melanogaster populations reveals genetic differentiation and positive selection. Molecular Ecology, 22: 5084–5097. doi: 10.1111/mec.12468
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
- grateful to NIH. Grant Numbers: P50 HG002790, NIH MH091561, GM076643
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!