Explicit tests of palaeodrainage connections of southeastern North America and the historical biogeography of Orangethroat Darters (Percidae: Etheostoma: Ceasia)
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 21, pages 5397–5417, November 2013
How to Cite
Bossu, C. M., Beaulieu, J. M., Ceas, P. A. and Near, T. J. (2013), Explicit tests of palaeodrainage connections of southeastern North America and the historical biogeography of Orangethroat Darters (Percidae: Etheostoma: Ceasia). Molecular Ecology, 22: 5397–5417. doi: 10.1111/mec.12485
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 08:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation
- Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at Yale University
- Peabody Museum of Natural History
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!