Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 21, pages 5340–5351, November 2013
How to Cite
Warmuth, V. M., Campana, M. G., Eriksson, A., Bower, M., Barker, G. and Manica, A. (2013), Ancient trade routes shaped the genetic structure of horses in eastern Eurasia. Molecular Ecology, 22: 5340–5351. doi: 10.1111/mec.12491
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2013 01:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- German Academic Exchange Service
- Leverhulme Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!