These authors contributed equally to the work and should be considered as sharing the first authorship.
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 21, pages 5352–5367, November 2013
How to Cite
Bastide, H., Gérard, P. R., Ogereau, D., Cazemajor, M. and Montchamp-Moreau, C. (2013), Local dynamics of a fast-evolving sex-ratio system in Drosophila simulans. Molecular Ecology, 22: 5352–5367. doi: 10.1111/mec.12492
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 09:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique. Grant Number: CNRS UPR 9034
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-06-BLAN-0128
- University of Paris-Sud
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!