Special Issue: Molecular Detection of Trophic Interactions
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: MOLECULAR DETECTION OF TROPHIC INTERACTIONS
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 3838–3848, August 2014
How to Cite
Leal, M. C., Nejstgaard, J. C., Calado, R., Thompson, M. E. and Frischer, M. E. (2014), Molecular assessment of heterotrophy and prey digestion in zooxanthellate cnidarians. Molecular Ecology, 23: 3838–3848. doi: 10.1111/mec.12496
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 04:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/63783/2009
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0825999, 1031263, 0824499
Table S1 Primers used in this study.
Table S2 PCR product length, assay annealing temperatures and PCR performance characteristics used in this study.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.