Phenotypic plasticity in the hepatic transcriptome of the European common frog (Rana temporaria): the interplay between environmental induction and geographical lineage on developmental response
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 22, pages 5608–5623, November 2013
How to Cite
Johansson, F., Veldhoen, N., Lind, M. I. and Helbing, C. C. (2013), Phenotypic plasticity in the hepatic transcriptome of the European common frog (Rana temporaria): the interplay between environmental induction and geographical lineage on developmental response. Molecular Ecology, 22: 5608–5623. doi: 10.1111/mec.12497
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2013 04:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- Swedish Research Council
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!