Special Issue: Nature's Microbiome
Plant genetics and interspecific competitive interactions determine ectomycorrhizal fungal community responses to climate change
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: NATURE'S MICROBIOME
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1379–1391, March 2014
How to Cite
Gehring, C., Flores-Rentería, D., Sthultz, C. M., Leonard, T. M., Flores-Rentería, L., Whipple, A. V. and Whitham, T. G. (2014), Plant genetics and interspecific competitive interactions determine ectomycorrhizal fungal community responses to climate change. Molecular Ecology, 23: 1379–1391. doi: 10.1111/mec.12503
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DEB0816675, LTREB DEB0236204
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!