Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 22, pages 5700–5715, November 2013
How to Cite
Harrison, X. A., York, J. E., Cram, D. L. and Young, A. J. (2013), Extra-group mating increases inbreeding risk in a cooperatively breeding bird. Molecular Ecology, 22: 5700–5715. doi: 10.1111/mec.12505
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2013 01:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- BBSRC David Phillips
- NERC Blue Skies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!