Fire-induced population reduction and landscape opening increases gene flow via pollen dispersal in Pinus halepensis
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 70–81, January 2014
How to Cite
Shohami, D. and Nathan, R. (2014), Fire-induced population reduction and landscape opening increases gene flow via pollen dispersal in Pinus halepensis. Molecular Ecology, 23: 70–81. doi: 10.1111/mec.12506
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2013 01:01AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: ISF-150 ⁄ 07
- Minerva Center for Movement Ecology
- Adelina and Massimo Della Pergola Chair of Life Sciences to RN
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!