Special Issue: Molecular Detection of Trophic Interactions
A molecular gut content study of Themisto abyssorum (Amphipoda) from Arctic hydrothermal vent and cold seep systems
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: MOLECULAR DETECTION OF TROPHIC INTERACTIONS
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 3877–3889, August 2014
How to Cite
Olsen, B. R., Troedsson, C., Hadziavdic, K., Pedersen, R. B. and Rapp, H. T. (2014), A molecular gut content study of Themisto abyssorum (Amphipoda) from Arctic hydrothermal vent and cold seep systems. Molecular Ecology, 23: 3877–3889. doi: 10.1111/mec.12511
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2013 08:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- Research Council of Norway through Centre for Geobiology
- L. Meltzer Høyskolefond
- The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!