Autecological traits determined two evolutionary strategies in Mediterranean plants during the Quaternary: low differentiation and range expansion versus geographical speciation in Linaria
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 22, pages 5651–5668, November 2013
How to Cite
Blanco-Pastor, J. L. and Vargas, P. (2013), Autecological traits determined two evolutionary strategies in Mediterranean plants during the Quaternary: low differentiation and range expansion versus geographical speciation in Linaria. Molecular Ecology, 22: 5651–5668. doi: 10.1111/mec.12518
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2013 09:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
- Spanish National Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!