Special Issue: Molecular Detection of Trophic Interactions
An inordinate fondness for beetles? Variation in seasonal dietary preferences of night-roosting big brown bats (Eptesicus fuscus)
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: MOLECULAR DETECTION OF TROPHIC INTERACTIONS
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 3633–3647, August 2014
How to Cite
Clare, E. L., Symondson, W. O. C. and Fenton, M. B. (2014), An inordinate fondness for beetles? Variation in seasonal dietary preferences of night-roosting big brown bats (Eptesicus fuscus). Molecular Ecology, 23: 3633–3647. doi: 10.1111/mec.12519
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2013 09:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- K.M. Molson Foundation
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!