Quantitative trait loci for growth and body size in the nine-spined stickleback Pungitius pungitius L.
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 23, pages 5861–5876, December 2013
How to Cite
Laine, V. N., Shikano, T., Herczeg, G., Vilkki, J. and Merilä, J. (2013), Quantitative trait loci for growth and body size in the nine-spined stickleback Pungitius pungitius L. Molecular Ecology, 22: 5861–5876. doi: 10.1111/mec.12526
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2013 12:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 34728, 250435, 218343, 128716
- Biological Interactions Graduate School
- Hungarian Scientific Research Fund . Grant Number: OTKA-K 105517
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!