Special Issue: Molecular Detection of Trophic Interactions
Who's for dinner? High-throughput sequencing reveals bat dietary differentiation in a biodiversity hotspot where prey taxonomy is largely undescribed
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: MOLECULAR DETECTION OF TROPHIC INTERACTIONS
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 3605–3617, August 2014
How to Cite
Burgar, J. M., Murray, D. C., Craig, M. D., Haile, J., Houston, J., Stokes, V. and Bunce, M. (2014), Who's for dinner? High-throughput sequencing reveals bat dietary differentiation in a biodiversity hotspot where prey taxonomy is largely undescribed. Molecular Ecology, 23: 3605–3617. doi: 10.1111/mec.12531
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 12:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- Alcoa of Australia Limited, Holsworth Wildlife Research Endowment the Ecological Society of Australia
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: LP0882677, FT0991741
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!