Asexual genome evolution in the apomictic Ranunculus auricomus complex: examining the effects of hybridization and mutation accumulation
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 23, pages 5908–5921, December 2013
How to Cite
Pellino, M., Hojsgaard, D., Schmutzer, T., Scholz, U., Hörandl, E., Vogel, H. and Sharbel, T. F. (2013), Asexual genome evolution in the apomictic Ranunculus auricomus complex: examining the effects of hybridization and mutation accumulation. Molecular Ecology, 22: 5908–5921. doi: 10.1111/mec.12533
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2013 11:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- DFG. Grant Number: SH 337/5-1
- FWF. Grant Number: I 310 B16
- COST action HAPRECI ‘Harnessing Plant Reproduction for Crop Improvement
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!