Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 23, pages 5793–5804, December 2013
How to Cite
Berthouly-Salazar, C., Hui, C., Blackburn, T. M., Gaboriaud, C., van Rensburg, B. J., van Vuuren, B. J. and Le Roux, J. J. (2013), Long-distance dispersal maximizes evolutionary potential during rapid geographic range expansion. Molecular Ecology, 22: 5793–5804. doi: 10.1111/mec.12538
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2013 07:27AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- South African National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Stellenbosch University Subcommittee B (JLR and CH)
- National Geographic Society. Grant Number: N°8492-11
- The animal care committee of Stellenbosch University. Grant Number: N°10NP_CEC01
- CapeNature. Grant Number: N°AAA-004-00499-0035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!