Genetic consequences of breaking migratory traditions in barnacle geese Branta leucopsis
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 23, pages 5835–5847, December 2013
How to Cite
Jonker, R. M., Kraus, R. H. S., Zhang, Q., van Hooft, P., Larsson, K., van der Jeugd, H. P., Kurvers, R. H. J. M., van Wieren, S. E., Loonen, M. J. J. E., Crooijmans, R. P. M. A., Ydenberg, R. C., Groenen, M. A. M. and Prins, H. H. T. (2013), Genetic consequences of breaking migratory traditions in barnacle geese Branta leucopsis. Molecular Ecology, 22: 5835–5847. doi: 10.1111/mec.12548
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2013 11:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- KNJV (Royal Netherlands Hunting association)
- Stichting de Eik Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!