These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Outlier SNP markers reveal fine-scale genetic structuring across European hake populations (Merluccius merluccius)
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 118–135, January 2014
How to Cite
Milano, I., Babbucci, M., Cariani, A., Atanassova, M., Bekkevold, D., Carvalho, G. R., Espiñeira, M., Fiorentino, F., Garofalo, G., Geffen, A. J., Hansen, Jakob. H., Helyar, S. J., Nielsen, E. E., Ogden, R., Patarnello, T., Stagioni, M., FishPopTrace Consortium, Tinti, F. and Bargelloni, L. (2014), Outlier SNP markers reveal fine-scale genetic structuring across European hake populations (Merluccius merluccius). Molecular Ecology, 23: 118–135. doi: 10.1111/mec.12568
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2013 11:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme . Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, KBBE-212 399
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!