Canary Grasses (Phalaris, Poaceae): biogeography, molecular dating and the role of floret structure in dispersal
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 212–224, January 2014
How to Cite
Voshell, S. M. and Hilu, K. W. (2014), Canary Grasses (Phalaris, Poaceae): biogeography, molecular dating and the role of floret structure in dispersal. Molecular Ecology, 23: 212–224. doi: 10.1111/mec.12575
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2013 10:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!