These authors contributed equally to this work.
Pleistocene Chinese cave hyenas and the recent Eurasian history of the spotted hyena, Crocuta crocuta
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 522–533, February 2014
How to Cite
Sheng, G.-L., Soubrier, J., Liu, J.-Y., Werdelin, L., Llamas, B., Thomson, V. A., Tuke, J., Wu, L.-J., Hou, X.-D., Chen, Q.-J., Lai, X.-L. and Cooper, A. (2014), Pleistocene Chinese cave hyenas and the recent Eurasian history of the spotted hyena, Crocuta crocuta. Molecular Ecology, 23: 522–533. doi: 10.1111/mec.12576
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- 973 Program
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 40902008, 40972013
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!