The more the better – polyandry and genetic similarity are positively linked to reproductive success in a natural population of terrestrial salamanders (Salamandra salamandra)
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 239–250, January 2014
How to Cite
Caspers, B. A., Krause, E. T., Hendrix, R., Kopp, M., Rupp, O., Rosentreter, K. and Steinfartz, S. (2014), The more the better – polyandry and genetic similarity are positively linked to reproductive success in a natural population of terrestrial salamanders (Salamandra salamandra). Molecular Ecology, 23: 239–250. doi: 10.1111/mec.12577
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2013 01:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: CA 889/1-1
- Ethologische Gesellschaft
- VolkswagenStiftung. Grant Number: I ⁄ 83 230
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!