Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 947–953, February 2014
How to Cite
Levin, I. I. and Parker, P. G. (2014), Infection with Haemoproteus iwa affects vector movement in a hippoboscid fly—frigatebird system. Molecular Ecology, 23: 947–953. doi: 10.1111/mec.12587
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2013 08:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2013
- Des Lee Collaborative Vision
- Saint Louis Zoo's Field Research
- Whitney R. Harris World Ecology Center
- American Museum of Natural History
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!