Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 453–463, February 2014
How to Cite
Muralidhar, P., de Sá, F. P., Haddad, C. F. B. and Zamudio, K. R. (2014), Kin-bias, breeding site selection and female fitness in a cannibalistic Neotropical frog. Molecular Ecology, 23: 453–463. doi: 10.1111/mec.12592
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2013 10:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Cornell University College of Arts and Sciences
- Cornell University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- National Science Foundation REU award
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 2008/50928-1 and 2012/00205-9
- CNPq awards
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!