Deep phylogeographical structure and parallel host range evolution in the leaf beetle Agelasa nigriceps
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 421–434, February 2014
How to Cite
Kohyama, T. I., Matsumoto, K. and Katakura, H. (2014), Deep phylogeographical structure and parallel host range evolution in the leaf beetle Agelasa nigriceps. Molecular Ecology, 23: 421–434. doi: 10.1111/mec.12597
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2013 03:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Numbers: 14204081, 18207005
- 21st Century Center of Excellence (COE)
- JSPS. Grant Number: 21002005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!