Special Issue: Nature's Microbiome
Catechol 2,3-dioxygenase and other meta-cleavage catabolic pathway genes in the ‘anaerobic’ termite gut spirochete Treponema primitia
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: NATURE'S MICROBIOME
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1531–1543, March 2014
How to Cite
Lucey, K. S. and Leadbetter, J. R. (2014), Catechol 2,3-dioxygenase and other meta-cleavage catabolic pathway genes in the ‘anaerobic’ termite gut spirochete Treponema primitia. Molecular Ecology, 23: 1531–1543. doi: 10.1111/mec.12598
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- DOE. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-07ER64484, EFRI-1137249
- Center for Environmental Microbial Interactions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!