Evolutionary history of Purple cone spruce (Picea purpurea) in the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau: homoploid hybrid origin and Pleistocene expansion
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 343–359, February 2014
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Abbott, R. J., Li, L., Li, L., Zou, J. and Liu, J. (2014), Evolutionary history of Purple cone spruce (Picea purpurea) in the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau: homoploid hybrid origin and Pleistocene expansion. Molecular Ecology, 23: 343–359. doi: 10.1111/mec.12599
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2013 08:53AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- National Key Project. Grant Number: 2014CB954100
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30930072, 31300559
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010DFB63500
- Royal Society–NSF China Joint International Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!