Population divergences despite long pelagic larval stages: lessons from crocodile icefishes (Channichthyidae)
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 284–299, February 2014
How to Cite
Damerau, M., Matschiner, M., Salzburger, W. and Hanel, R. (2014), Population divergences despite long pelagic larval stages: lessons from crocodile icefishes (Channichthyidae). Molecular Ecology, 23: 284–299. doi: 10.1111/mec.12612
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2013 02:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: HA 4328/4
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PBBSP3-138680
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!