Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 721–732, February 2014
How to Cite
While, G. M., Uller, T., Bordogna, G. and Wapstra, E. (2014), Promiscuity resolves constraints on social mate choice imposed by population viscosity. Molecular Ecology, 23: 721–732. doi: 10.1111/mec.12618
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2013 09:45AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- Holsworth Wildlife Research Fund
- Environmental Futures Network
- Ecological Society of Australia
- Australian Research Council
- Royal Society of London
- Marie Curie Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!