Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 705–720, February 2014
How to Cite
Qu, Y., Ericson, P. G. P., Quan, Q., Song, G., Zhang, R., Gao, B. and Lei, F. (2014), Long-term isolation and stability explain high genetic diversity in the Eastern Himalaya. Molecular Ecology, 23: 705–720. doi: 10.1111/mec.12619
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2013 09:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- 31172064. Grant Numbers: 31010103901, 30925008
- CAS Innovation Programs. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-Q-7-3
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 621-2010-5321
- Key Laboratory of Zoological Systematics and Evolution of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: Y229YX5105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!