Regional environmental pressure influences population differentiation in turbot (Scophthalmus maximus)
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 618–636, February 2014
How to Cite
Vandamme, S. G., Maes, G. E., Raeymaekers, J. A. M., Cottenie, K., Imsland, A. K., Hellemans, B., Lacroix, G., Mac Aoidh, E., Martinsohn, J. T., Martínez, P., Robbens, J., Vilas, R. and Volckaert, F. A. M. (2014), Regional environmental pressure influences population differentiation in turbot (Scophthalmus maximus). Molecular Ecology, 23: 618–636. doi: 10.1111/mec.12628
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2013 06:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- EU Marie Curie. Grant Number: IEF 300256
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!