Inferring the contribution of sexual reproduction, migration and off-season survival to the temporal maintenance of microbial populations: a case study on the wheat fungal pathogen Puccinia striiformis f.sp. tritici
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 603–617, February 2014
How to Cite
Ali, S., Gladieux, P., Rahman, H., Saqib, M. S., Fiaz, M., Ahmad, H., Leconte, M., Gautier, A., Justesen, A. F., Hovmøller, M. S., Enjalbert, J. and de Vallavieille-Pope, C. (2014), Inferring the contribution of sexual reproduction, migration and off-season survival to the temporal maintenance of microbial populations: a case study on the wheat fungal pathogen Puccinia striiformis f.sp. tritici. Molecular Ecology, 23: 603–617. doi: 10.1111/mec.12629
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2013 06:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- European Integrated Project BIOEXPLOIT. Grant Number: FOOD-CT-2005-513959
- EMERFUNDIS. Grant Number: ANR 07-BDIV-003
- Marie Curie. Grant Number: PIOF-GA-2010-273086
- Higher Education Commission, Pakistan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!