Replicate divergence between and within sounds in a marine fish: the copper rockfish (Sebastes caurinus)
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 575–590, February 2014
How to Cite
Dick, S., Shurin, J. B. and Taylor, E. B. (2014), Replicate divergence between and within sounds in a marine fish: the copper rockfish (Sebastes caurinus). Molecular Ecology, 23: 575–590. doi: 10.1111/mec.12630
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!