Global distribution, diversity hot spots and niche transitions of an astaxanthin-producing eukaryotic microbe
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 921–932, February 2014
How to Cite
David-Palma, M., Libkind, D. and Sampaio, J. P. (2014), Global distribution, diversity hot spots and niche transitions of an astaxanthin-producing eukaryotic microbe. Molecular Ecology, 23: 921–932. doi: 10.1111/mec.12642
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2013 08:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
- FCT. Grant Numbers: PTDC/BIA-BDE/73566/2006, PEst-OE/BIA/UI0457/2011, SFRH/BD/81895/2011
- ANPCYT. Grant Numbers: PICT 2007-1745, PICT 2012 – 1814
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!