Integrating genetic data and population viability analyses for the identification of harbour seal (Phoca vitulina) populations and management units
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 815–831, February 2014
How to Cite
Olsen, M. T., Andersen, L. W., Dietz, R., Teilmann, J., Härkönen, T. and Siegismund, H. R. (2014), Integrating genetic data and population viability analyses for the identification of harbour seal (Phoca vitulina) populations and management units. Molecular Ecology, 23: 815–831. doi: 10.1111/mec.12644
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 DEC 2013 10:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- Danish Nature Agency
- Swedish Environmental Protection Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!