Balancing selection and heterozygote advantage in major histocompatibility complex loci of the bottlenecked Finnish wolf population
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 875–889, February 2014
How to Cite
Niskanen, A. K., Kennedy, L. J., Ruokonen, M., Kojola, I., Lohi, H., Isomursu, M., Jansson, E., Pyhäjärvi, T. and Aspi, J. (2014), Balancing selection and heterozygote advantage in major histocompatibility complex loci of the bottlenecked Finnish wolf population. Molecular Ecology, 23: 875–889. doi: 10.1111/mec.12647
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 DEC 2013 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- Finnish Population Genetics Graduate School
- Kone foundation
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 127065, 116579
- Jane and Aatos Erkko Foundation
- Jenny and Antti Wihuri Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!