Special Issue: Molecular Detection of Trophic Interactions
Effects of prey quality and predator body size on prey DNA detection success in a centipede predator
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: MOLECULAR DETECTION OF TROPHIC INTERACTIONS
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 3767–3776, August 2014
How to Cite
Eitzinger, B., Unger, E. M., Traugott, M. and Scheu, S. (2014), Effects of prey quality and predator body size on prey DNA detection success in a centipede predator. Molecular Ecology, 23: 3767–3776. doi: 10.1111/mec.12654
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2014 10:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2013
- DFG Priority Program. Grant Number: 1374
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!