Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1053–1070, March 2014
How to Cite
Kooyers, N. J., Gage, L. R., Al-Lozi, A. and Olsen, K. M. (2014), Aridity shapes cyanogenesis cline evolution in white clover (Trifolium repens L.). Molecular Ecology, 23: 1053–1070. doi: 10.1111/mec.12666
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- NSF CAREER. Grant Number: DEB-0845497
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement. Grant Number: DEB-1110588
- Carleton College Kolenkow-Reitz Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!