Sequential adaptive introgression of the mitochondrial genome in Drosophila yakuba and Drosophila santomea
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Molecular Ecology Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1124–1136, March 2014
How to Cite
Llopart, A., Herrig, D., Brud, E. and Stecklein, Z. (2014), Sequential adaptive introgression of the mitochondrial genome in Drosophila yakuba and Drosophila santomea. Molecular Ecology, 23: 1124–1136. doi: 10.1111/mec.12678
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JAN 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- University of Iowa
- NIH Predoctoral Training Grant in Genetics. Grant Number: T32 GM008629014
|mec12678-sup-0001-TabS1.pdf||application/PDF||65K||Table S1 Detailed description of the lines used in this study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.