Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 1749–1763, April 2014
How to Cite
Chapuis, M.-P., Plantamp, C., Blondin, L., Pagès, C., Vassal, J.-M. and Lecoq, M. (2014), Demographic processes shaping genetic variation of the solitarious phase of the desert locust. Molecular Ecology, 23: 1749–1763. doi: 10.1111/mec.12687
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2014 04:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!