Cytochrome P450 gene CYP337 and heritability of fitness traits in the Glanville fritillary butterfly
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 1994–2005, April 2014
How to Cite
de Jong, M. A., Wong, S. C., Lehtonen, R. and Hanski, I. (2014), Cytochrome P450 gene CYP337 and heritability of fitness traits in the Glanville fritillary butterfly. Molecular Ecology, 23: 1994–2005. doi: 10.1111/mec.12697
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2014 07:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2013
- National Research Council of Finland. Grant Numbers: 256453, 250444
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 232826
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!