Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 2060–2071, April 2014
How to Cite
Lagerholm, V. K., Sandoval-Castellanos, E., Ehrich, D., Abramson, N. I., Nadachowski, A., Kalthoff, D. C., Germonpré, M., Angerbjörn, A., Stewart, J. R. and Dalén, L. (2014), On the origin of the Norwegian lemming. Molecular Ecology, 23: 2060–2071. doi: 10.1111/mec.12698
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
- Riksmusei Vänner
- Swedish Research Council
- Strategic Research Programme EkoKlim at Stockholm University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!