A multi-genome analysis approach enables tracking of the invasion of a single Russian wheat aphid (Diuraphis noxia) clone throughout the New World
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 1940–1951, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Edwards, O., Kang, L. and Fuller, S. (2014), A multi-genome analysis approach enables tracking of the invasion of a single Russian wheat aphid (Diuraphis noxia) clone throughout the New World. Molecular Ecology, 23: 1940–1951. doi: 10.1111/mec.12714
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2014 01:29PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- Australian Government's Cooperative Research Centre for National Plant Biosecurity
- Queensland University of Technology
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB114105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!